NSW Greenslips

Whether it be for private or business use, we've got you covered.

CTP Greenslip

Budget Greenslips have been providing CTP Greenslip insurance to customers all over NSW for the past 23 years.

A CTP Greenslip or (Compulsory Third Party) Insurance MUST be purchased before a vehicle can be registered in NSW. It provides cover for vehicle occupants against claims relating to personal injury in the event of an accident.

State Insurance Regulatory Authority of NSW (SIRA) works under the State Insurance and Care Governance Act 2015 as the governing body for all CTP Green Slip Insurers.

As a CTP Greenslip multi agent, Budget Greenslips can arrange cover for anyone from the commercial or private sectors. Everyone from under 25 drivers to large fleets of vehicles can be covered by us. Budget Greenslips are able to provide CTP insurance for all requirements including:

  • Private
  • Business
  • Primary Producer
  • Small/Large Fleets
  • CED’s (Common Expiry Dates)
  • Blueslip Vehicles

So why not give Budget Greenslips a call?
If you’re not with Budget you may be paying too much.